Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the Band Back Together

+2
Cast
Jack
6 posters

:: Roleplay

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Getting the Band Back Together - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting the Band Back Together

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 am

David landed on the ground. "I'm sorry." He muttered. "The spells take a toll on me. I... do need help with something myself. So... I apologize for my behavior. Tell me more about chesterfield, if you please."
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Getting the Band Back Together - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting the Band Back Together

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:00 am

"Woah woah WOAH." Brett said as he saundered over in front of Kimberly. "If we're talking an avengers reboot, count me in. Sounds like my cup of tea," he grinned behind the mask, holding his pinky up as he said tea.
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:02 am

"Yes, A-veng-ers," Theta sounded out slowly, nodding, she approached Kimberly with the others. "Count me in, sounds like my cup of tea."
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:05 am

"Well, I'm part of that family first of all." Kimberly responded to Chris, softly removing his hand from her.

"Have you ever heard of a scientist named Banner... Bruce Banner? Chesterfield is basically the same case scenario. He is a man who fell victim to an experiment dedicated in creating a new 'Super Soldier Serum'. But rather then getting stronger every time he gets angry, he gets bigger." She continued.

"You're lucky you stopped him when you did or else you would have had a real David and Goliath situation to deal with."
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:07 am

"I did try to hit him with a rock." David said simply as a tea set appeared in the middle of everyone. "So, if we hadn't stopped him. He may have ended up squashing New York city itself?" Asked David as he picked up a tea cup already filled up. Lifting his pinky as he took a sip.
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 am

"Yes I've heard of Banner" Chris told her "tell me more, how do I know you?" he had been so bothered by not knowing that it was hard to even think.
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:11 am

"Correct, but I assume the original avengers could have taken him down quicker.. and without harming each other if push came to shove." Kimberly pushed everyone away from her.

"You're not fit for being a team, none of you are." She looked around "You're inexperienced... and seemed to have lost what made heroes special." She looked at Chris as if that answered his question.

"This experiment is no light matter, it did outstanding damage to Chesterfield as a person and he wasn't even directly involved with any of it.."
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:17 am

"I'm gonna just quickly call garbage." Said David as he sipped his tea. "He tried to kill us, Kimberly. If it weren't for the robot, Web over there, Thor's brother from another mother, and I; well then. I don't think you'd be standing here criticizing us." David continued to sip his tea. "I may not be experienced; but how am I supposed to gain experience without your assistance? That's like saying "I need someone who can run a marathon, but I don't want to train anyone to do so."
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:19 am

"Then give us experience. We cant learn if we aren't put in the position so that we can." Brett continued, pacing slightly back and forth in front of the director.
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:21 am

"Made heroes special," Theta repeated in Kimberly's own voice as she gestured to the group of heroes that now stood before her, with a bright smile.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:25 am

"I like her, she's got what it takes." Kimberly pointed at Theta and turned her head towards David and Brett.

"But you irresponsible amateurs.. I don't trust people like you, not after what happened to people close to me.." Kimberly barked at David, intimidating him.

"But you're the only people who can handle something like this.." She reached in her coat and pulled out a few card-like pieces of technology, she handed one to Chris and one to Theta but threw the other two at David and Brett. "On that card, there's a hologram map leading to a S.H.I.E.L.D base, I want you to fix yourselves up, make yourselves respectable, then come see me if you want to be an avenger.

Kimberly then turned around and got on a quinjet, leaving the heroes behind with an opportunity.
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3