Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the Band Back Together

+2
Cast
Jack
6 posters

:: Roleplay

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Getting the Band Back Together - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting the Band Back Together

Post by Cy Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Chris watched the giant for a few seconds, he then turned around and started walking prepared to go back to training. He had his few seconds of fun but like always they were over in a flash.
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Getting the Band Back Together - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting the Band Back Together

Post by Jack Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:53 pm

As she was about to attack, two quinjets appeared out of nowhere from above them, each with S.H.I.E.L.D logos on them which caught Volt's attention. Volt knew how they appeared from his experience in the past, he knew quinjets had camouflage systems but it was like magic to the others
Jack
Jack
Admin

http://rpandstuffforfriends.my-freeforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Chris smirked and simply watched the quinjets do their things. He stopped and admired, remembering his past.
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:07 am

The quinjets descend and touchdown around them, after a few brief moments, the doors of one of the quinjets open and a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D agents exit, paying no heed to the heroes around them. They talk amongst each other about how they blame to get the giant imprisoned onto the ship, in the quinjet, another figure stands, silhoutted, watching over them.
Jack
Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:13 am

David sat in the air. "You're welcome." David muttered halfway to himself.
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:18 am

Brett walked toward the agents. "I mean, if you guys are here to recruit us, I only have one request. I get a personal one of those bad boys." he said, his mouth moving behind the face mask.
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 am

Taking a step forward, the silhoutte began exiting the quinjet she was on. The sounds of her footsteps caused the S.H.I.E.L.D agents to halt and turn towards her. The heroes noticed the agents acting odd and turned their heads to see what was going on.

Stepping out of the shadows, a tall white woman with long brunette hair, tied up into a pony tail came into view. Her bangs bounced in front of her battle hardened face and the heroes could see a long scar run down her left cheek and down the side of her neck. Her expression was mean as if she didn't take any funny business. She was wearing a black trench coat over a dark navy blue uniform with the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on it. The woman also had on black straps for holding weapons. This woman was the director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:22 am

The giant on the ground tried to pick himself up as he gritted his teeth "It's you..." but the wound in his abdomen kept him down and on the ground, the pain was unbearable.
Jack
Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 am

"Soooo.. A no to the magical flying eagle?" Brett asked as he leaned against a nearby lamp post. Looking everyone over and wondering who would be first to do something.
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:25 am

"It seems these individuals were able to detain you before I had the chance to." The woman looked down at the giant, paying no attention to the heroes. "That's fortunate for you."
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:28 am

"I can enchant an eagle to camoflage itself if that's what you want, Spider... Jeez, all those names are taken so I'll just call you Bug." Said David making conversation but not taking his eyes off the woman.
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 am

Chris walked between David and Brett and tossed them aside slowly making his way closer to the monster and the woman
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 am

The S.H.I.E.L.D agents inject something into the giant's neck, first making the giant fall asleep and then turning the giant into a smaller and more fragile man as he shrunk quickly. The agents then pulled him out of the goo and carried him onto the other quinjet
Jack
Jack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:32 am

"Web." Brett corrected. "And what exactly are you?" he asked, stepping aside as Thors aftican american nephew stepped by.
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:33 am

"We'll be taking him off your hands, thank you for your assist." The woman turned her head towards Chris long enough for him to remember someone he knew from the past. The woman didn't bother to give her name or talk about any of these super powered individuals, she turned around expecting no further conversation.
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:37 am

"I'm a medium. But enough about my clothes size: my code name is Hex-Ex. At night it's Hex-Ex-X. And I am a magical wizard who talks to the dead." David paused momentarily. "Thomas dislikes you." David then turned towards the woman."That's it? Thanks for the assist? We just saved your ass. At least give us a reward?"
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:37 am

"You aren't leaving until you explain this" Chris said pointing to the now normal sized man "Explain this and how you have a cure for it" He demanded from the woman not seeing her yet. When she turned his way he stopped in his tracks.
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:39 am

"You kids believe you have any authority over I do?" The woman laughed. "The only authority you have is to ask me my name."
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:41 am

"Fine. Tell me that, Ms. Mysterious." Said David as his eyes glowed with orange power. "It's the least you can do to keep this out of the papers."
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:45 am

"Oh believe me, I don't associate with media, kid. You all are quite rude, the super powered individuals back in the day were so much more respectable." She looked at David.

"I am Kimberly Stark. My subordinates and my associates call me Kimberly whereas my friends can call me Kim." She scanned the faces of each of the heroes "You all can refer to me as Kimberly.."

Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 am

"Kimberly..." Theta trailed off, staring at the woman as if taking in every single detail. She seemed completely transfixed, and appeared to have no interest in the surrounding heroes.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 am

"Stark huh." David said. "That family is pretty famous for its heroes." He said floating around her checking her out and sizing her up. "Strange that you can't appreciate heroes cleaning up your messes seeing as how Grandpappy had the Avengers do that quite a bit."
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:54 am

"Okay so Kim. Tell me, did logan give you a facial?" he asked reffering to her scar, "or is it for your female scarface cosplay?"
Tall
Tall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdawg Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:56 am

"I appreciate integrity, something that the heroes in the past had that you don't. The only thing you share with them is the ability to stop freaks like Chesterfield.." Kimberly was talking about the giant.

"Shame, I figured the world needed new avengers but it seems I came to the wrong place." She turned around as if she was ready to leave.
Jdawg
Jdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:58 am

Chris walked up to Kimberley and stopped her "Who are you?" he said as he was still trying to think "Stark? What do you know about that family?" He asked hesitantly
Cy
Cy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next